- Contact our technical support team
- What SharePoint versions and other systems does the ShareGate migration tool support?
- Does the ShareGate migration tool support Windows Server 2019?
- Why do I need to schedule a meeting with a technical support agent?
- FAQ channel sales - Distributors, resellers, and consultants
- Can I migrate GoDaddy Microsoft 365 content?
- Can I restore the Message history tab in my Team's channel if it was removed?
- Can I run a migration or report on the content of my recycle bin?
- Does the ShareGate migration tool remember my saved copy options and mappings for each session?
- Does Sharegate preserve unique identifiers for all taxonomy objects?
- Copy options
- Copy if newer (incremental)
- Include all source items
- Microsoft 365 throttling
- Home page migration (Home.aspx and default.aspx)
- Migration performance
Tips and tricks
- Add site collections to the Explorer in PowerShell
- Avoid repeatedly entering your credentials with the browser connection method
- Cancel a PowerShell task
- Copy objects with similar names using PowerShell wildcards
- Copy to and from multiple destinations with a foreach loop statement and a CSV file in PowerShell
- Walkthrough - Migrate OneDrive for Business to OneDrive for Business in PowerShell
- Walkthrough - Import from file share to OneDrive for Business in PowerShell
- Walkthrough - Migrate to a new OneDrive folder in PowerShell
- Walkthrough - Migrate My Sites to OneDrive for Business in PowerShell
- Walkthrough - Import from Box.com to OneDrive for Business in PowerShell
- Restore inheritance
- Walkthrough - Explorer
- Quick actions menu overview
- Bulk edit content
- Duplicate site collection
- Walkthrough - Download content