After you connect to your tenant in Cloud copy, you can select it as your source and destination for all your subsequent copy operations.
You can use Manage connection to change your username and password, remove the tenant from Cloud copy, or refresh an expired connection.
- Log in to yourShareGate Home.
- Select Migration in the sidebar to expand it.
- Select Cloud copy.
- Select the Cloud copy feature you want.
- With at least one tenant connected, click
- Click to change your username and password.
- Click to remove your tenant.
Note: If your connection expires, you cannot select your tenant and the message, This connection is no longer valid. Please re-connect is displayed. You can click re-connect to enter your username and password.