Version: ShareGate's migration tool 17.1.4
Release Date: 8 August 2022
- We solved an issue that could cause an unexpected error when using browser authentication.
- We fixed a bug that could cause your migration to fail and give you the error Object reference not set to an instance of an object when using the Copy-Content command to migrate lists with specific items in a PowerShell script.
- The migration tool will retry the connection once while crawling your environment before it gives you the error, WebView2 was already initialized with a different CoreWebView2Environment.
- We added a warning to the migration report to advise you thumbnail columns are not supported when a list contains one.
- You will now be able to expand a team that contains Shared channels with Copy teams (note that Shared channels still cannot be selected for migration).