Include all source items is an option you can check when using one of the content-oriented migration features.
When you select Include all source items in the migration screen, the migration tool will copy everything in the source, including items added after you set up your migration when it launches.
When you schedule a migration, the feature is particularly beneficial to ensure all your items get copied when the migration begins.
- Select Copy in the menu.
- Select one of the supported migration features below:
- Connect to your source and destination.
- Navigate to the content you want to migrate in the source panel of the migration screen.
- For example, if you want to copy all the content of a single folder, including subfolders, open that folder in the source view.
- Select Include all source items at the top of the source view.
- Schedule or start your migration.