Version: ShareGate Desktop 15.3.4
Release Date: 24 January 2022
- We fixed a Teams migration bug that could cause conversations in the Posts tab from a private channel to get migrated to the main site collection attached to your team rather than the site collection attached to the private channel itself.
- Solved an issue that could cause the app to throw the error "There is no Web named xxxx" when migrating a list with Copy structure and content.
- We fixed a bug that could cause Google Drive to load your content indefinitely when using Import from Google Drive.
- We fixed a bug that would prevent the migration of files and folders from Google Drive if they had an invalid Windows character like "|".
- You will no longer get the error, The element 'WebPart' in namespace 'urn:deployment-manifest-schema' has invalid child element 'CustomFormatter' in namespace 'urn:deployment-manifest-schema' when you migrate classic web part pages with custom formatter with Copy structure and content in Insane mode.
- We solved an issue that could cause InvalidCastException errors during a Nintex migration.
- ASPX pages should no longer fail with a Method not supported exception error when you migrate them from Box.com.
- Small improvements have been made to handle throttling better.
- You will be able to migrate document libraries that use the video content type and contain video files.
- Views that are set to show for a folder content type by default are now properly migrated to show as the default view when in a folder.