Version: ShareGate Desktop 14.2
Release Date: 30 March 2021
- You can now migrate your Teams private channels.
- The Auto-assign as a site collection administrator feature has been revamped to provide you with more control over how you apply the admin permissions on your environments and gives you the ability to remove the permissions when you deactivate the feature.
- We reviewed some error messages in the app to make them gender neutral.
- We preserve the new Microsoft 365 list template style when you migrate teams.
- The Microsoft 365 file upload limit has been increased to 100GB when you migrate in Insane mode.
- We have improved how the app handles your user validation when you run a precheck connected to your admin center at the destination.
- We fixed bug that could cause a Null ref error when you migrated a Nintex form from a Microsoft 365 list.
- We solved an issue that would cause a connection to fail when using third party authentication security.
- We fixed a bug that would migrate check-in comments incorrectly with the ;# delimiter.
- We solved an issue that would cause the user mappings to be ignored when using the Import-UserAndGroupMapping in a PowerShell script.
- Unresolved users and groups will be substituted with the current user as expected when using Bulk Edit content.
- We solved an issue that would not reveal an object to be externally shared in your External sharing report and permissions matrix report when a user had not yet accessed a sharing invitation.
- We rewrote some error messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.