Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.0
Release Date: 17 September 2019
Export to SharePoint Library
ShareGate Desktop reports, like the Permission Matrix Report, can now be automatically exported to a SharePoint library. Learn more.
- We can now help you improve migration performance through the Azure ShareGate Desktop application. This app allows ShareGate Desktop to identify to Microsoft 365 that it is running operations on your tenant through an access token.
- Schedule a promote action from the Promote options screen.
- Various improvements to our UX (user experience).
- We added and rewrote some error messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- You can now cancel your running task when Microsoft 365 is importing items from Azure.
- You'll no longer see a File not found error when copying a file that contains the characters # or % to SharePoint 2019.
- Custom scripting will now be automatically enabled when copying workflows from SharePoint 2010 to modern sites in Microsoft 365 to prevent errors.
- Copying a document library using insane mode will no longer -in specific cases - end the migration task suddenly and result in an error message.
- Migrating an Aggregation Calendar that points to a site collection that no longer exists will not result in an error.
- You can successfully copy a Nintex Workflow with a variable workflow (such as List ID).