Version: ShareGate Desktop 10
Release Date: 29 January 2019
We optimized the ShareGate Desktop menu
- Our old menu did not spark joy, so we reorganized it to allow you to access your reports and scheduled tasks in a flash!
Nintex 2019 support
- ShareGate Desktop now supports copying workflows over to Nintex 2019.
- We added filters for reports that allow you to query for:
- You'll see a warning if your workflow query includes a Nintex workflow, even if you do not have a Nintex license enabled.
- Hub Sites
- We added a new built-in workflow report.
- Dynamic Groups for Microsoft 365 are now recognized by ShareGate Desktop so that you will have unique actions associated to them.
- We were displaying out a lot of redundant error notifications in-app that added nothing to your overall experience. We now reduced those so the only errors you see are relevant to helping you complete a task.
- Remove Explicit Permissions will now target the correct user or group even if they have the same name as another user or group.
- We fixed an issue with paths and file names that contain special characters that were encoded multiple times.
- Microsoft Flows will no longer break on an item that has a field with multiple taxonomy after migrating using Insane Mode.
- We fixed an issue that would cause errors when copying SharePoint 2013 workflows.
- SharePoint 2010 declarative workflows will no longer create duplicate workflow associations when you merge the workflow with an existing one.
- We corrected an issue that would cause ShareGate Desktop's database to become corrupted.