Version: ShareGate Desktop Desktop 8.4
Release Date: 19 September 2019
Following a bug that could cause potential data loss in version 8.3.0, this release paired with Patch 8.4.1 includes essential security updates so you can be sure operations are fully stable and run as planned.
- Your Copy Options will not fall back to their default settings when you navigate away from the screen.
- If your session fails when restoring a migration, you will get notified, and be sent to the Migration menu landing page.
- ShareGate Desktop will retain your Copy Options from a restored Pre-Check report.
- Changing an object type after restoring a migration session would result in an error when you'd run the migration.
- We improved application responsiveness when running a migration.