Tasks allows you to access all completed management tasks, filter results to view specific results or reports, and free space on your workstation by deleting old items.
Tasks will keep a history for the following task types:
- All reports - Permissions Matrix, External Sharing, Audit, etc.
- Security - Add Permission, Remove Permissions, Check Permissions, etc.
- Source Analysis - File share, SharePoint, and Microsoft 365.
- Migrations - Migration reports.
- Restructure - Promote reports.
Note: Tasks is not a live report. In order to make sure you are viewing the most up-to-date results, click Refresh .
For information on how to cancel a running task, see How do I cancel a running task?
To access your tasks, select Tasks from the menu.
Task - The name and location of the task performed.
Type - The type of task that was performed.
Details - The number of items processed and the number of successes, warnings, or errors.
Start Date/End Date - The date the task was started. The date the task was completed.
Session ID - The unique ID associated with the session.
Use filters to find specific tasks. The following filter options are available for you to choose from:
- Task name - Contains, Does not contain.
- Task status - Completed, Canceled, In progress.
- Task type - A list of the task types in your environment.
- Source URL - Contains, Does not contain.
- Destination URL - Contains, Does not contain.
- Scheduled - Was scheduled, Was not scheduled.
- Start date - From and To date fields.
To apply filter(s):
- Click to display a dropdown menu.
- Select the filter type you want to apply.
- Add your filter specifics.
- Repeat steps (2) to (5) to add multiple filters.
- To clear a filter, click