No, incremental migration will only copy files if they are new or have been modified since the last migration. Due to security reasons, the ShareGate migration tool does not delete files at the destination.
Articles in this section
- Can I migrate GoDaddy Microsoft 365 content?
- Can I restore the Message history tab in my Team's channel if it was removed?
- Can I run a migration or report on the content of my recycle bin?
- Does the ShareGate migration tool remember my saved copy options and mappings for each session?
- Does Sharegate preserve unique identifiers for all taxonomy objects?
- Where can I verify whether the server extension is installed on my SharePoint server?
- Can a migration be paused, resumed, or reverted?
- Does the ShareGate migration tool correct URLs?
- Does the ShareGate migration tool preserve Orphaned User values during migration?
- Are list item IDs preserved during migration?